Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
A Brief Summary
Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry abbreviated J.Trop. Pharm. Chem., firstly published in 2010, is a six-monthly published, open access, peer-reviewed, and online international pharmacy journal. Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry aims to serve the updated scientific knowledge for international researchers in Pharmacy and Chemistry area.
Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry is indexed in PKP Index, BASE, Google Scholar, SINTA, CrossRef, and DOAJ.
Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry receives the publication article about research results, surveys, and literature reviews which is closely related to the field of pharmacy, health, chemistry and accepts review articles, original research articles and short communications only in English. The journal includes various fields of pharmaceuticals sciences such as Pharmacology and Toxicology, Pharmacokinetics, Community and Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Biology, Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Technology, Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biotechnology, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmaceutical Marketing Research, and Alternative Medicines. Peer-review system has been used in the selection of papers. The article published in the result of selection that has been approved by Editors Board. It also has never appeared in another publication.
REQUIREMENTS AND WRITING FORMAT
The author who would like to submit manuscript to Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry redaction should pay attention by following general requirement:
- The manuscript that written should related with subject of Pharmacy Science and Health.
- The manuscript is original article (never published in other journal) as sources from the result of review or research.
- Manuscript should be written in English.
- The manuscript accompanied with abstract.
- The manuscript accompanied with keywords.
- The delivery of manuscript accompanied with biography of author, such as name, institution address (affiliation), and email address.
- The manuscript sent via online submission in journal website which is https://jtpc.farmasi.unmul.ac.id/index.php/jtpc/about/submissions, with register by online as user.
- The received manuscript would be selected by editor. If necessary, the manuscript would be edited through consultation with author.
Format and Systematic
- The manuscript sent to journal redaction in form softcopy (Word), with format as follows:
- Paper size A4 (21 cm ×7 cm) with margin pages, left 3 cm, top 3.5 cm, right 2.5 cm, bottom 3 cm.
- The written manuscript arranged with spacing 1 and format one column;
- The title of manuscript and title of each main content written with bold type of fonts.
- The manuscript written with writing systematic as follows:
- Title (Times New Roman 12). The title should specific, clear, brief, informative, describing substance or content from writing, and can attract attention to read. Title should not be started with words “research/analysis/study”, except these words as main content.
- Author name (Times New Roman 12). The author should use original name (not pseudonym) and not including title or degree. The author correspondence given asterik (*) sign.
- Author affiliation (Times New Roman 12). Affiliation is an address institution which place of author working/study.
- Correspondence (Times New Roman 12). Correspondence containing email address of correspondence author.
- Abstract (Times New Roman 12). The content of abstract (Times New Roman 12). Abstract consist of main ideas, purposes, methods, results and/or the result of review/research. Abstract written in form one paragraph, without references, without acronym, and without footnote. Abstract not written in form mathematics, questions, and presumptions. Abstract is not result of copy paste from sentences which have been in manuscript. The content of abstract should not excess of 200 words.
- Keywords (Times New Roman 12) and keywords content (Times New Roman 12). Keywords should in English that suitable with thesaurus standard. The total of keywords minimum three keywords and maximum five keywords.
- Introduction (Times New Roman 12). The content of introduction written with Times New Roman 12 font. All references which used in manuscript (as citation sources), must be in references part. References/cites use ordering Arabic number system by using bracket [number], examples  if one reference; ,  if two references; , ,  if three or more references in which order; and , ,  for not ordered number. References/cites number arranged based on reference order which first time found in article.
- Methods (Times New Roman 12). The content of method written with Times New Roman 12 font. Methods is collection work from implementation of research, start from implementation ways of data recruitment until data analysis.
- Result and Discussions (Times New Roman 12). The content of result and discussion made in one unified whole and written with Times New Roman 12 font. Result is not raw data, however using data which was processed/analysed with method was setting. Discussion is result comparation that obtained with concept/theory already exist. The content of result and discussion including statement, table, picture, diagram, graphic, sketch, and etc.
- Conclusion (Times New Roman 12). The content of conclusion written with Times New Roman 12 font. Conclusion is overview from result of research has been conducted.
- Acknowledgement (optional) (Times New Roman 12). The content of acknowledgement written with Times New Roman 12 font.
- Author Contribution (Times New Roman 12). Write contribution from each author on manuscript has been made.
- Etic (optional) (Times New Roman 12). If using human and animal tested as research subject. Write number of etic from etic commission.
- Conflict of Interest (Times New Roman 12).
- Bibliography/References (Times New Roman 12). The content of bibliography written with Times New Roman 12 font. References is source of reference which used as citation of writing manuscript. Writing references using Number rules example . Writing and arranging of references should using reference manager application such as Mendeley or Endnote. If using application, please may submitted with file references which used.
Writing Table and Figure
- Table title (Times New Roman 12). The content of table written with Times New Roman 12 font. Table title written in the top of table. Table written continuously, examples Table 1, Table 2, Table 3, and so on. Table should be followed with table reference, if cited from other source.
- Figure Title (including diagram, graphic, chart, sketch, prototype, database) (Times New Roman 12). Figure title written in the bottom of picture object. Object written continuously, example Figure 1, Figure 2, Figure 3, and so on. Object should be followed with object reference, if cited from other source.
- The total of Table and Figure is 10. For examples the table is 2, so the Figure allowed maximum 8.
Citation is idea or thought other author (or author itself in other work) that be created reference sources to cited without change the meaning. Writing citation in manuscript Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry using system [Arabic number], examples  if one reference; ,  if two references; , ,  if three or more references in which order; and , ,  for not ordered number. Writing and arranging of references should using reference manager application such as Endnote, Zotero, or Mendeley.
Example: Format Writing Citation Manuscript for Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry
For facilitating and optimalizing service accreditation of scientific journal, Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia applying technology information system that allowing access information by online .
Scientific periodicals are publication that published periodically in certain period that arranged according to the rule of scientific writing .
Writing Bibliography or References
Bibliography is all references or literatures source that be created citation of writing manuscript. Writing and arranging bibliography manuscript Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry using rules Numbered (example  if one reference, ,  if two references and , ,  if three or more references which order, and , ,  for not ordered number. Writing and arranging of references should using reference manager application such as Endnote, Zotero, or Mendeley.
References/cites number arranged based on reference order which first time found in article.
Example style of writing bibliography:
 Author, Year. Title. Journal Name. Volume. (Issue). Pages. (Reference style for journal)
 Author, Year. Title. Publisher. Place (reference style for book)
 And soon……
Submission and Publication in Journal of Tropical Pharmacy and Chemistry is Free of Charge
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.